If you’ve ever wondered what Toastmasters is all about, why not come to a meeting?
Are you interested in exploring and improving your oral communication skills in a friendly and supportive environment? You’ve come to the right place!
Liberty Village Toastmasters is one of Toronto’s premier public-speaking groups. With our unique mix of members from industries like marketing, finance, and even show business, there will always be someone interesting to connect with. At each of our meetings, you’ll also enjoy a number of high-quality prepared speeches on a wide variety of topics, from pop-culture diatribes about dating to a lesson on the importance of managing your online reputation.
No Liberty Village Toastmasters meeting would be complete, of course, without a round of Table Topics. During this part of the meeting, members are challenged to give a short, improvised speech on a surprise topic – often with only a few seconds to prepare! As a guest, you may even volunteer to try an impromptu speech yourself. But don’t worry – that is just your first step to becoming a better public speaker…
Explore our website
First of all, thank you for taking the time to visit our website. Please feel free to explore the links above and in the column to the right to view pages and posts that highlight what makes Liberty Village Toastmasters such an enriching and valuable club to be a part of. Here is a synopsis of what you’ll find:
- News and Meetings: learn about the latest news on what’s happening at the club, from new member announcements to summaries of our recent meetings.
- Events: check out the latest club events, from teasers of upcoming joint meetings to news about our Open House or Party events.
- Photos: interested in previewing what Liberty Village Toastmasters is all about? Throughout the site you’ll find photos of club meetings, events, newly inducted members, and more.
- Meeting Info: here you will get the low-down on what happens at every Liberty Village Toastmasters meeting, the roles and responsibilities that are available, and our mentorship program.
- Our Members: read all about the range of interesting people who make up our group, including what they like most about Liberty Village Toastmasters!
- Speech Videos: want to experience what a speech at our club is like? On this site you’ll find links to some of our most Advanced Speeches so that you can enjoy them from the comfort of your own home.
- Be Our Guest: when you’re ready to join us at our next meeting, this page will tell you everything you need to know in order to attend. Remember – no secret password is required!
- Useful Links: here you will find links to more information about Toastmasters International and how to improve your communications skills.
But the fun doesn’t stop there. You’ll also find us spreading our public-speaking wisdom in other places throughout the World Wide Web. Be sure to view our speeches on our YouTube Channel, keep up with club happenings in our Facebook Group, connect with our members in our LinkedIn Group, and get updates on-the-fly by following us on Twitter.
Join us as a guest at our next meeting
We invite everyone to share in the fun and the excitement of a Liberty Village Toastmasters meeting by visiting our club as a guest. Guests are always welcome, and no appointment is necessary – just show up at a meeting!
The Liberty Village Toastmasters group meets every Wednesday, from 6:00 pm to around 8:00 pm, in Assembly Room C at the Harbourfront Community Center, 627 Queens Quay West at Bathurst Street. HCC can be reached at 416.392.1509 and via email at: email@example.com
For more information, be sure to visit the Be Our Guest page.
By visiting us, you will get a good idea of what Liberty Village Toastmasters meetings are all about and how Toastmasters can help you achieve your personal goals. We welcome everyone as a guest with our characteristic warm, supportive, and fun atmosphere. There are no membership requirements other than a desire to improve one’s abilities and to help others along the way. And if you like what you see and are interested in joining our club, please speak to a club officer at the meeting.
For more information on Liberty Village Toastmasters, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org