TABLE TOPICS SPEAKER
Taking on this role improves confidence and impromptu speaking skills.
Table Topics® is a long-standing Toastmasters tradition intended to help members develop their ability to organize their thoughts quickly and respond to an impromptu question or topic.
- Table Topics begins after the Network Break.
- The Toastmaster will introduce the Topicsmaster, who will give a brief description of the days Table Topic.
- Your responses should express your thoughts clearly and succinctly, lasting one to two minutes.
- The Topicsmaster will call on respondents at random and write their names up on the board.
- Right after the topics session give one minute on the clock for the audience to vote.
- At the end of the meeting the winner will be announced and the winner will take a picture with the Topicsmaster in front of the Liberty Village Toastmasters banner with the winners ribbon for the website.