With additional stress in our lives, unfair bosses, ungrateful colleagues or even unfaithful partners, it’s natural to feel angry. Anger is not a bad thing in itself. Anger helped us to adapt and progress. But what happens when we mismanage our anger? How can we temper our temper? Find out the answers to these questions by joining our next Toastmasters meeting this Wednesday at 6 pm at the Harbourfront Community Centre.
Check us out on the web
Get new posts by email
Join us as a guest
Every Wednesday from 6 to 8 pm
Assembly Room C at the Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre, 627 Queens Quay West at Bathurst St., Toronto
For more info on attending our next meeting, click here
- Recap: September 26, 2018
- Recap: August 15, 2018 & Special Speaker: Thomas Bellehchili
- Recap: Liberty Village Toastmaster Summer Party!
- Tomorrow! Special Speaker: Thomas Bellehchili finalist @World Championship of Public Speaking in Chicago & previous LVTM Member (Wed, Aug.15,2018)
- Liberty Village Toastmasters Summer Party!