With additional stress in our lives, unfair bosses, ungrateful colleagues or even unfaithful partners, it’s natural to feel angry. Anger is not a bad thing in itself. Anger helped us to adapt and progress. But what happens when we mismanage our anger? How can we temper our temper? Find out the answers to these questions by joining our next Toastmasters meeting this Wednesday at 6 pm at the Harbourfront Community Centre.
Check us out on the web
Get new posts by emailJoin 554 other subscribers
Join us as a guest
Every Wednesday from 6 to 8 pm
Hybrid (In-person first Wednesday of every month, and Online using Zoom all other Wednesdays)
For more info on attending our next meeting, click here or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Temporary Nearby Location Alert for the last 2 IN-PERSON meetings in June!
- May 31st IN-PERSON meeting! (No online or hybrid meetings since July 2022)
- May 24th IN-PERSON meeting! (No online or hybrid meetings since July 2022)
- May 17th In-Person Meeting! (No online or hybrid meetings since July 2022)
- Our new Club Executive Committee as of July 1st, 2023!!!