In 2003, Aron Ralston found himself alone and trapped deep within a desolate canyon in the back country of Utah, his arm pinned under a giant boulder. Running of water and food, Ralston faced day after day of isolation and abject despair. He seemed condemned to a slow lonely death. In his darkest hour, however, he had a vision. That one thought revived his will to live. On the verge of death, it gave Ralston the courage to summon all his fortitude and do the unimaginable…
This true-life story inspired the movie “127 Hours.” What was his inspiration and how did he escape? To find out, come to our meeting this Wednesday at 6 pm at the Harbourfront Community Centre.
Check us out on the web
Get new posts by email
Join us as a guest
Every Wednesday from 6 to 8 pm
Assembly Room C at the Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre, 627 Queens Quay West at Bathurst St., Toronto
For more info on attending our next meeting, click here
- Recap: September 26, 2018
- Recap: August 15, 2018 & Special Speaker: Thomas Bellehchili
- Recap: Liberty Village Toastmaster Summer Party!
- Tomorrow! Special Speaker: Thomas Bellehchili finalist @World Championship of Public Speaking in Chicago & previous LVTM Member (Wed, Aug.15,2018)
- Liberty Village Toastmasters Summer Party!