In 2003, Aron Ralston found himself alone and trapped deep within a desolate canyon in the back country of Utah, his arm pinned under a giant boulder. Running of water and food, Ralston faced day after day of isolation and abject despair. He seemed condemned to a slow lonely death. In his darkest hour, however, he had a vision. That one thought revived his will to live. On the verge of death, it gave Ralston the courage to summon all his fortitude and do the unimaginable…
This true-life story inspired the movie “127 Hours.” What was his inspiration and how did he escape? To find out, come to our meeting this Wednesday at 6 pm at the Harbourfront Community Centre.
Check us out on the web
Get new posts by emailJoin 566 other subscribers
Join us as a guest
Every Wednesday from 6 to 8 pm
Hybrid (In-person first Wednesday of every month, and Online using Zoom all other Wednesdays)
For more info on attending our next meeting, click here or contact us at: email@example.com
- 🚨‼️Temporary Meeting Location Alert for WED DEC 6th, 2023!
- 🚨‼️Temporary Meeting Location Alert for both WED DEC 20th, 2023, and WED JAN 10th, 2024!
- November 29th In-Person Meeting at our regular location! (No online or hybrid meetings since July 2022)
- November 22nd In-Person Meeting at our regular location! (No online or hybrid meetings since July 2022)
- November 15th In-Person Meeting at our regular location! (No online or hybrid meetings since July 2022)