Is pronunciation your strongest asset when speaking? English has a reputation for being a difficult language to speak, in part because certain sounds are hard to pronounce. Do you want to practice a fun technique to improve your pronunciation? Then come to this week’s meeting and practice together with your Toastmaster, Andreea! This is an exciting week as 3 of our newest members will present their prepared speeches: Alireza will break the ice with speech #1 presenting her journey from Tehran to Toronto, Keith will deliver his speech #2 about energy & our government’s plan on spending $87-billion to address Ontario’s aging infrastructure needs and Bill will get us to Paradise with his 4th speech. But the excitement is not over: stay tuned for an entertaining table topics session prepared by Eric and remember to pay attention to your pronunciation ;-)! See you at the meeting tomorrow!
Check us out on the web
Get new posts by email
Join us as a guest
Every Wednesday from 6 to 8 pm
Assembly Room C at the Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre, 627 Queens Quay West at Bathurst St., Toronto
For more info on attending our next meeting, click here
- Recap: September 26, 2018
- Recap: August 15, 2018 & Special Speaker: Thomas Bellehchili
- Recap: Liberty Village Toastmaster Summer Party!
- Tomorrow! Special Speaker: Thomas Bellehchili finalist @World Championship of Public Speaking in Chicago & previous LVTM Member (Wed, Aug.15,2018)
- Liberty Village Toastmasters Summer Party!