Is pronunciation your strongest asset when speaking? English has a reputation for being a difficult language to speak, in part because certain sounds are hard to pronounce. Do you want to practice a fun technique to improve your pronunciation? Then come to this week’s meeting and practice together with your Toastmaster, Andreea! This is an exciting week as 3 of our newest members will present their prepared speeches: Alireza will break the ice with speech #1 presenting her journey from Tehran to Toronto, Keith will deliver his speech #2 about energy & our government’s plan on spending $87-billion to address Ontario’s aging infrastructure needs and Bill will get us to Paradise with his 4th speech. But the excitement is not over: stay tuned for an entertaining table topics session prepared by Eric and remember to pay attention to your pronunciation ;-)! See you at the meeting tomorrow!
Check us out on the web
Get new posts by emailJoin 554 other subscribers
Join us as a guest
Every Wednesday from 6 to 8 pm
Hybrid (In-person first Wednesday of every month, and Online using Zoom all other Wednesdays)
For more info on attending our next meeting, click here or contact us at: email@example.com
- June 7th In-Person Meeting! (No online or hybrid meetings since July 2022)
- Temporary Nearby Location Alert for the last 2 IN-PERSON meetings in June!
- May 31st IN-PERSON meeting! (No online or hybrid meetings since July 2022)
- May 24th IN-PERSON meeting! (No online or hybrid meetings since July 2022)
- May 17th In-Person Meeting! (No online or hybrid meetings since July 2022)