There’s been a long simmering animosity between drivers and cyclists in our city. Some drivers think they own the road and some cyclists think they are exempt from basic rules of the road. Programs such as Bixi have encouraged more people to take to the streets on two wheels. Tensions will only increase between drivers and cyclists now that more people on two wheels are occupying the streets. Toastmaster Simon will address this issue and lessons that can come out of this.
Check us out on the web
Get new posts by emailJoin 554 other subscribers
Join us as a guest
Every Wednesday from 6 to 8 pm
Hybrid (In-person first Wednesday of every month, and Online using Zoom all other Wednesdays)
For more info on attending our next meeting, click here or contact us at: email@example.com
- Temporary Nearby Location Alert for the last 2 IN-PERSON meetings in June!
- May 31st IN-PERSON meeting! (No online or hybrid meetings since July 2022)
- May 24th IN-PERSON meeting! (No online or hybrid meetings since July 2022)
- May 17th In-Person Meeting! (No online or hybrid meetings since July 2022)
- Our new Club Executive Committee as of July 1st, 2023!!!