Check us out on the web
Get new posts by emailJoin 566 other subscribers
Join us as a guest
Every Wednesday from 6 to 8 pm
Hybrid (In-person first Wednesday of every month, and Online using Zoom all other Wednesdays)
For more info on attending our next meeting, click here or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 🚨‼️Temporary Meeting Location Alert for WED DEC 6th, 2023!
- 🚨‼️Temporary Meeting Location Alert for both WED DEC 20th, 2023, and WED JAN 10th, 2024!
- November 29th In-Person Meeting at our regular location! (No online or hybrid meetings since July 2022)
- November 22nd In-Person Meeting at our regular location! (No online or hybrid meetings since July 2022)
- November 15th In-Person Meeting at our regular location! (No online or hybrid meetings since July 2022)
Tag Archives: james
It was a night of toasts! For good reason, of course, because two of our longest-serving members completed a major milestone in their Toastmasters journey: completing their 10th and final Competent Communicator speech! 🙂 After our Toastmaster James led a … Continue reading
Elections! After our Toastmaster John inspired us to step up and make an impact with the story of his eventful 5th year in high school, the night only got better. Arash encouraged us to build the right support network and … Continue reading
Do you believe in miracles? Our Toastmaster James showed us how even simple acts can be miracles — such as helping out someone in need. Mohammed demonstrated the miracle of photography, including his very own homemade pinhole camera, while Mark … Continue reading
Congrats to Wes and James for repping Liberty Village Toastmasters at the Division-level Contest! For more info on attending our next meeting as a guest, click here.